Mankind Pharma sells 10% stake to fund for $350m

Mankind Pharma has sold 10% of its shares to the investment fund ChrysCapital for approximately $350m (INR22.8bn), reaching an approximate value of  $3.5bn, which meets analysts’ expectations. Shares of the New Delhi-based company are currently held by the Juneja family (89%) and by the Capital International fund (the remaining 11%).

(Source: The Times of India)